Thursday 26 March 2020

25fps reference footage.@Alan

The sound went very slow or sped up when I put it on 25fps so I have just uploaded the no sound ones? I don't know if I need the sound ones? as I already have the sound I think this is just for the lip syncing mouth movements, and acting etc? I don't know. I did the fps on interpret footage e.g. and checked in properties and said it was 25 before export also I did it on premiere because after effects was glitching out the video.









why do we need to grow up when I was younger I didn't understand why....(end)wedding.


why can't we just do what makes us happy..(end)really?



3 comments:

  1. You need to add the 'timecode' Georgia. Remember?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ok what do I have to change the timecode to?

      Delete
  2. https://sites.google.com/site/digitalmcguffin/home/animation/in-class/year-2-in-class-animation-3

    Scroll down the page to the video "Adding a timecode to a clip". The video with colourful stripes.

    ReplyDelete

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited