Sunday 10 November 2019

adding some more details@Alan








So I've done neck detail and some of the circles on the leg and knee part I did the armour detail on the gauntlet and spheres I modelled a quick square shape to replicate the idea of this being fitted to the mitten eventually it just sits over the knuckle area. so it still sort of looks like an armoured glove.

bit stuck on how I would do the rest like the mittens and the arms?, they the same as jetpack? and the neck and head do I start with square jpg modelling head or is mine different as it is a simple circle shape? 
the upper armour piece on the leg I tried to do but I just didn't work. and the back of the knee piece?
whether I should add an elbow armour piece this is similar to the knee pieces, as this is what the miniatures have but I don't know if that complicates it. 
What should I focus on to model next? is there a tutorial on it?

6 comments:

  1. The upper leg is the same strategy as the lower leg - A 'tube of armour. The upper arm and inbetween the leg armour are just more tubes (simple enough to just cover the gaps). The mittens an cheat I'll help you with on Friday. In the meantime do the rest and don't forget you have an animatic to plan (chopping up etc).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note: I have looked at your animatic post. Can start using Moom for the opening sequence. Pre-viz etc.

    ReplyDelete

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited