Wednesday 29 April 2020

Demo Reel Character Turnaround.@Alan

Any advice on what I have? Need to add more into the reel, but keep it short, I need a part with the 2d facial rig of this character.. and I need to show a collection of paint pots animated in wireframe and textured same as a collection of the topper characters.
Then somewhere I need to have the cake, balloons and tabletop stand in the reel also.



What I'm going to do now:
Im going to see if I can make my last shot passes better now after speaking to Alan and ill look at setting up some reel stuff after again. So I can try complete that as-well.

5 comments:

  1. Hi. You didn't make the keyframes linear, therefore the character is turning, stoping, turning etc. The gun is a bit of a distraction also. You could put it in the characters hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how do I do these things can I make it linear through after effects or have I gotta do it in Maya and re-render everything?, also how can I put the gun in the hand

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately, you need to re-render. To put the gun in the hand. Position it and just parent it under the hand control - select the group (with all the gun bits in - create one if you don't have one), then shift select the hand control, and press P.

    ReplyDelete

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited