Wednesday 25 March 2020

Paint pots coloured and has text but other text still coming up? @Alan

The Problemo:
So I've been doing the other base paints with the colour and the names. These are some screenshots of the Diffuse. However the Averland sunset text is coming up on all of them as-well as the text the is suppose to. 
and I don't know why? I need to fix this?, I think it is because I need to save a label matt for each of these inverted? and I can't find where you put this in to get this to work..
Ive been testing the pot characters with Arnold as the colours and textures only come up in the render view and I wanted to make sure its working.

Why I stuck to just base paints:
Also I thought about doing layer paints or air but then the red colour is different blue for layer and silver for air and green for citadel shade paint plus the shade paints are in a taller different shaped pot, and I thought id make it bit easier for myself if could just because of time and also if theres inverting to be done it could get confusing because sometimes the text is not black it is white on the pots also. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited