Wednesday 15 November 2017

Life Drawing Session


Quick poses. Hot and Cold





Here I tried to get more personality/character,expression etc and putting to the test what I had been doing with more time.


In this picture I tried to think about the space. If I was to do this again I wouldn't use green and yellow as I feel like red and blue is better for cold and hot and I think there was too much going on. the hands were not payed attention to enough and feet and I like the idea of the projection picture but it should be in perspective with the wall its on so these are things I will think about next time to get a better picture I feel like this could have been interesting as it also showed where I was in the room in comparison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited