Monday 23 March 2020

Shot1 to 5 and what I'm doing next.@Alan

Shot 1 Perspective:

 Shot 1 Camera:

 Shot 2 Perspective:

 Shot 2 Camera:

 Shot 2a Perspective:
 Shot2a Camera:

 Shot2b Perspective:

 Shot2b Camera:



 Shot 3 Perspective:



Shot 3 Camera:



Shot3a Perspective:



 Shot3a Camera:

Shot3b Perspective and Camera: The Same as Shot3a. need to scale up my main character position like push?


Shot4 Perspective:

Shot4 Camera:


The toppers can all move with the rig etc. I have twisted them bit to look like they are looking in different directions like stances. I have done groups where they can move with the stand if they need to also.

Shot5 Perspective:

Shot5 Camera:



I have been updating the post:


Shot6 Perspective:

Shot6 Camera: 

Shot7 Perspective:



Shot7 Camera:



Shot8 Perspective:

Shot8 Camera: 


this is what I have so far with the locked cameras etc and importing stuff in for scenes adding temp object etc. everything in the outliner has been named and organised to try be easier for me.
I need to make the different colour pots to put into the scenes that are missing them. e.g. Shot 6, 7, 8.


Animation Spreadsheet:



2 comments:

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited