Saturday 14 December 2019

Face texture placement.







Ok so I have been watching the tutorial on the 2d face rig and saw they have a placement one that they use to put all the other expressions in the right place. These were shapes I had made before but they were small when scaled up in ps on the uv for the head. Because of this I resized, located them and painted the skin and now I am happier with seeing how this looks with the positioning.
Next though I need to make these shapes higher resolution on the same file.and replace these as they simply are not high enough in detail. then after make the other pieces and follow the video but I thought it was important to know the placement on the model first then before doing the rig etc. ill update it as I already know the exact sizes and position now and I just wanna make some better eyelashes than what I had. 
I think it will take some time to understand the layers I need and everything but I'm just trying to do it bit by bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited