Saturday 9 November 2019

Redoing the details I lost and showing progress











Ok so all I have done is the leg detail and shaped it so it fits around the knee part better and also is bigger at the bottom like it should be also the downfall part that goes on over the shoe after the arch is like that and I extruded in the top and bottom etc and half circle detail on the breastplate I need to do this on all parts like that so next the lower leg armour. Also I want to try and ace the gauntlets next and add in a detail of. an elbow so just an armour piece maybe? I also need to figure out the thigh armour upper leg as the shape I did have just wasn't good enough, the back of the knee piece I need to figure out. I just wanted to get it back to what it was and post it today but I will be modelling and trying to get some more stuff done I also need to shape the hole of the neck to be right and add a detail there but I feel like I need the head and neck for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited