Monday 11 November 2019

Animatic cut into pieces, started pre-viz Maya@Alan


Ok so this is a fullscreen picture just so it is possible to see the setting I've made at the moment using my props I need to add another balloon.


This is the sad taking off the wings part and the camera angles the establishing shot that its on a big cake does happen but its more of a reveal rather than the first thing people see haven't got to that part yet. I think the background plane will be whiter but I quite like the idea of it being greyer for the sad parts? or I might just do it pure white.
these are the pose's I have done at the moment matching the first part of the animatic I am still doing it so its not finished yet this is a picture from powerpoint of them in a storyboard fashion aswell.
I also have the pictures separately in a folder numbered saved as jpeg's.
I think it's helping to see stuff in 3d.
I have split the animatic into parts each part 3 parts.

This is the part I'm in progress of recreating in Maya the First Part:



Middle Part:

Last Part:


I was going to carry on doing this to get part's completed except last bit atm..as that will be changed
And also I will be making the other pieces that are tubes on Maya for the other parts of the armour up until Friday, aswell as Thesis.
Is this ok?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Georgia - I meant for you to recreate your video animatics with Moom/3D. Not as static storyboards. Basically...Moom in the videos. Make sense?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so entirely recreate the animatic videos with moom but not static so not the same as the animatic? so moving?
      I have all the frames as a separate image aswell so do you mean composing that into a video? I only did it like a storyboard so I could see it and show it kind of thing for now

      Delete
    2. so let me get this straight the whole things wrong and what I did its misunderstood? or is the frames right I did but they need to be a video not a storyboard?

      Delete

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited