Thursday 18 April 2019

More orthographic drawings and Drawings for Animatic.

Next I need to do top views with one arm up and quarter views and also perspective ones of them doing things. Also I have drawn out all the rest of the storyboard for animatic. I just have more recordings to do and edit it all together and export I have all the drawings though. Ill try get this up as soon as possible.


Side View of young me (Buzz)

Side View of older me (Space Marine IW)

Back View of older me (Space Marine IW)

animatic drawing work today: so this is after the lamp stuff (Bullying Pixar parody I did which is in the video I put up.) Because I need to edit all this into that animatic I decided to just post this for now and explain some things.

Me on top of dice introduced into Warhammer dice etc.( big dice just like how the beginning was a big cake.)

This shot needs to be the opposite of the beginning because I was being denied to be buzz at the wedding, now I'm happy because I'm being who I want anyway even as I'm older. Its an overcoming what people think and say and so on.
 Ok so when I mention the various races i spoke to Alan and he said to keep it simple and I ended up with characterising the races by showing there paints e.g. the describing words like nurgle green, horns etc and trying to get as much personality as possible.
When I mention perturabo I have decided not to show him but to indicate his importance to me this is done by zooming into my shoulder arm piece where it has the logo of the iron warriors his indicates he is the leader of the armor/army I am wearing and then when you see me I am enthusiastically moving my arm up in a powerful and heroic role model way with the arm guard logo in shot.


When I mention I like to command my units I authoritatively point like an order and have dominance, camera looking up at me and then when I say detailed miniatures I have stood onto a base that the miniatures go on to replicate a miniature as myself. 

When I say I like the conflict some explosions or chaos could occur.

Zooms into a very inspiring older Georgia.

My younger self meets my older self and see's them above onto of a huge dice in awe. 
cuts to them both back to back shooting. And then close up smiling at each other.



where I say I know how people may think how stupid it all is.. I have decided to make it more humorous like the older me is pulling silly face's and younger me is laughing an then there is a close up of older me (present smiling and it ends.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited