Tuesday 9 April 2019

@Everyone



Does anybody know why the image plane is not showing up in render? I wanted to try get some things planned with some renders and I have tried looking for things online and nothing seems to be working...considering I have spent way too long trying to figure this kind of thing out I'm going to start doing orthographic's and work on editing the animatic storyboard to get it finalised. now that the script has been edited, I need to make it more of a dream sequence more fun etc me as buzz can go through to meet iron warrior etc more screen time so on less like a shopping list..



1 comment:

  1. Hi Georgia,

    If you give your post a title, it will attract more attention - something like '@Everyone - help needed!'

    ReplyDelete

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited