Wednesday 10 April 2019

Edited Storyboard@Alan@Phil



Part I added in 
  • First you see me in amor reading a rule book with the background.
  • it zooms in.
  • You then see a dice get rolled into the scene which I look at.
  • zooms into dice.
  • cut outs of the various races I mention come from each side of me.
  • Until there is one of Perturabo which is bigger and I go on one knee as I describe him.

Close up of my face in awe and happy then perturb close up. 

Ok so there was script changes and the part that lost interest was the Warhammer area so what I have storyboarded is me in my iron warrior amor 3d modelled..with the background image plane much like the wedding one being the tabletop terrain and so the things mentioned like dice can be an object in the scene, and the miniature character's I thought could be cut out's that can go in and out of the scene. not only will this be more interesting and allow for more interesting ways to show thing's but will connect with the way the first part was done.


Script:

2 comments:

  1. Put another animatic together - build things we can watch and experience - it's the only test that matters when it comes to this stage.

    ReplyDelete

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited