Tuesday 16 April 2019

Animatic beginning redone next part bullied and Warhammer.

Animatic beginning redone next part bullied and Warhammer.:

The animatic starts off with the title then the camera moving low to get to me ( when I was younger=small.) then me confused at wy I couldn't wear the outfit to a family wedding showing me small on a huge wedding cake next to wedding figures. and then walking off sad holding my wings as if I cannot use them. then. imagine me.. then you see me in the outfit preparing myself imagining all the fun stuff I could do so you see me press the button and the wings come out. Then you see the wedding cake, glasses etc normally but with targets on them and see them transform into zurgs troops and move forward and a close up of the figures in burg cakes grasp. then I go on to say I'm to the rescue and so diagonally I fly into shot shooting at the enemies then it pauses. at this point then you hear me say but it wasn't just buzz and I talk about other tv shows etc and so you see me changing the channel after zooming out and seeing I was watching myself being buzz on tv and after showing the costume and figures I have it goes to the clock to show the time I take on my interests then this morphs/transitions into the gender icon male as I explain how I prefer male character this gets changing details turns into female icon damsel in distress and then this circle transitions into a bored Georgia buzz lightyear in a class with hands on face whilst a group of girls talk about there girly stuff and I don't quite fit in.

1 comment:

  1. Keep going, Georgia - all of this will be worth it when you've got a dynamic and fluid story on screen!

    ReplyDelete

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited