Wednesday 17 April 2019

Added more to Premise






So today I added the bullying part the idea is to have the words Weird but in a Pixar style way e.g. tomboy studios instead of animation studios, then as I speak about how I reacted to the bullying I start punching and kicking, attacking the letter I' just as I have succeeded in pushing it over the lamp that jumps on the I in Pixar shows up for a second  to do his duty realising that the I is about to fall and hops away crazily, scared this is the humorous part and then I started the storyboarding for the Warhammer part just like the beginning I am sad I am not allowed to be buzz. however now I'm grown up and I can play Warhammer, and so its the same kind of shots but rather than being on a cake I'm on a dice....and rather than being sad I have overcome bullies etc I am happy looking up etc and also the camera was going down to show the shortness last time but this time the tallness...I need put the new recordings in for my next part so its more accurate but yeah..I storybaorded a lot of stuff but it was too violent etc so this is what I ended up with I have a few more ideas to carry on tomorrow.

1 comment:

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited