Thursday 17 January 2019

Premise Ideas (4)

1.How Warhammer has helped me.

  • Channeling my unwanted emotions. and very high or non existent emotions from my experiences through my Aspergers.
  • Escapism from the dull reality by going into a Science Fiction Universe.
  • Allows me to feel otherwise in control when i don't in other situations.
  • Something i am good at, Strategy which helps me think in a different way and get a confidence boost.
  • Becoming part of a community of fans and being able to relate to them when i have narrow interests.
  • Different factions,armies,palette so that it is more personal.
  • Competitive nature, makes me want to try harder.
  • Inspires me to make something that is also using Modelling software/Animation.
  • Allows me to get obsessed over something of interest and keep me occupied.
  • Allows me to unwind from any failure or struggles ive had with learning or understanding other people.
  • Two Characters, Me and a Space Marine and funny interactions between them, voice over focused on them and not the environment that is blank. for example helps deal with emotions passes tissues to me. Stylized by me and simplified graphics and models.

2. My Room is very personal.

  • Animated Environment?
  • How other people see my room compared to how i see my room.
  • Parent vs me, parent=unorganized,weird me=organised,fun
  • Props, items i care about and who they're from=items from family and relationships.
  • How long i spend in there
  • Staying up late.
  • Talking online
  • My consoles

3. Asperger's Syndrome my experience.

  • Aggression
  • Not understanding the way people are acting and becoming slightly uncomfortable
  • Not being able to relate
  • Narrow interests and obsessions
  • Over thinking
  • Struggling with Learning
  • Hyper emotions or struggle to feel any emotions 

4.Louie the Chihuahua. aka (LouLouMeerkatBear)

  • Why i aspire to get a Chihuahua now.
  • Describing the cute and funny natures of Louie. Including acting like a Meercat, Getting jealous when i use my attention on a different dog and how he is now nicknamed my boyfriend as a joke and his weird tongue thing he does and how he comforts me.
  • Louie has taking a liking to me before he was awkward with people, now he scratches at the door for me and spins in a circle for me and follows me around..i like going to my boyfriends as Louie feels like he is indirectly mine as he acts different with me and i was the outsider. 
  • Also helps calm me down being with Louie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited