Tuesday 23 October 2018

Character Design Spy



Today I looked at colour,Style a narrative taking place on a roof a masculine macho character that isa bit dense big gun. Powerful Protagonist women using the gadget of a 1960 polaroid instant image camera and provides a transition to completing her job and about tot get awnsers. 
Polaroid freezes the character entirely in a state of paralysis. Silhouettes Bright colours, Saul bass 1960 Chicago Spy poses Trench coat etc. Glamourous and powerful. Next I need to carry this on through a more developed storyboard characters and turn arounds of both of my two characters and develop my male character henchmen.
I need to do more wireframes like underneath to get a better understanding of both my characters etc...I also looked at others gadgets like pistol glove, the hidden recorders, and the heel transmitter and the lipstick gun.
But I need to look at the wireframes for these characters etc like we did in the lesson activity today.





No comments:

Post a Comment

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited