Tuesday 28 November 2017

Animation Principles: Silly Walk

After watching Monty Python and The Ministry of Silly Walks we had to record our own walk and animate on flash above are some of the drawings I did on paper.
This is the animated gif in 12fps ( Not complete yet need to fill in rest of in-betweens by looking at what movement is on what number in the premier file. Also to finish it off I would probably take it into after effects and add silly music. ) 
First I took my drawings into photoshop and went over them so they were the sam size and in separate layers. Then I looked at what frame they were in and put them into Flash and I got this.
I have to keep in mind the distance of space with the feet because you match them up to the previous foot etc..


No comments:

Post a Comment

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited