Sunday 3 May 2020

What I have been up to


Rendering the pots now(beauty then going to do wireframe etc.) I added deathworld forest and animated it like the others then after that ill put this in the demo reel and work on the other two scenes to put in. 



edited the text. did the editing keys for the clay/wireframe/beauty.
don't know how long the face rig should be shown its shown twice at the moment I also think I need to make it fade out etc. but other than that I think this is good now nearly this part?




2 comments:

  1. Have the face start static....then after a second start moving....then after the face has stopped moving have it stay on screen (static) not vanish. All you need to do is to use image you have for frame 1 (0001) of your sequence at the start....and the final frame at the end. Bring them into After Effects as single images (not as a sequence). Make sense?

    ReplyDelete

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited