Thursday 30 January 2020

Feet and Leg rigging (did yesterday.)@Alan



















I have been doing rigging 101. the legs. I got to 31:00 in the video and have stopped for a minute because I don't know whether  I should constrain anything. In the video the pole vector is constrained to the control and I spoke to some people and they said if its not skinned to not do it yet or ask Alan because it could be a problem later?, the next part of the video is just getting rid of controls not needed and the pelvis ctrl but that is also constrained, my question is of constraining, whether I do it now or not. I am going to look at the rest of the video and see if theres anything else I could do? for example make the pelvis ctrl position but not the constrain. also I was going to do the other vids till I knew..e.g. the spine chest arms hands, although the hands are different on mine. Also each foot is taking influence of the other I think this is because the skinning/binding/weighting etc isn't done yet. etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited