Friday 3 May 2019

What I have been up to so far


Ok so I have took the drawing into Ps and been manually going over the lines as accurate as possible then I have been colouring/shading everything...one thing I noticed was that I didn't lose the way the drawing originally looked doing it this way..however this may be a starting point for how I could refine lines without straight away restricting myself to the path way of outlines? but I should likely go over these later with the path? other than that I have been trying to enhance the drawing's and I'm going to do the rest of the background this dark blue then I was going to add some more colour tones for example a darker and lighter blues and using the brush type that adds a sort of feeling of an outer part of a planet the blur looking one to it and also add a kind of grey metal kind of floor they are on like a part of a station or robotic terrain. I was also going to do the title in a metal grey also. Once I have gone over it all and have a look at adding rockets or ships or stars..I don't want to overcrowd it.
This colour of blue was used because its one of the first colours that come to mind that is space that isn't black and it would be possible to still see everything also it brings back nostalgia for what I think of my character's having as a background colour. Oh and the font may need to be a different size or moved down more etc.
The bottom picture is to show the process a bit clearer..
I was thinking once I have done this picture I need to go back to my orthography and first very carefully draw one rthe lines manually then go over them with a path etc to get it still looking the same as the drawing's and not lose charm maybe?? I would like to just re-start the orthographic's process from the beginning and scrap my first attempt from before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited