Monday 12 March 2018

Fanastic Voyage Pacemaker heart ideas



I chose the pacemaker as my bio scientific scenario. I thought it would be fun to have a drummer and a heart as it is a bit fun and my target audience is 15 to 17 year olds. The heart beating and an artificial beat that gets put it place to re get the heart to beat. I was going to show him drumming and then narration "Now we see how this works." and it transitions to a outline and the contents inside describing the Sa node on the right ventricle where the signal begins and where it travels and how the beat happen with the apex etc....so now I need to do some more simplified and detailed script and where everything is/how it works in detail. I will be working on digital paintings for this.
( going to ask Jordan about illustrator? )

No comments:

Post a Comment

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited