Tuesday 19 May 2020

Post viz with credits@Alan


  • How does the credits look is this what you meant? I am trying to keep it simple as the background is always white..
  • I'm not sure how I do the playblasts for the screen wipes like you are describing so I might need more info on how to do this? I signed up for a tutorial on Wednesday incase I cant figure it out.. also are you suggesting they are part of this?, or just separate play blasts to see how they work? like what you explained with the single renders with no ground plane.? 
  • Also should I have the title in there at the beginning or should it just go straight into it?

2 comments:

  1. 1) Have the film fade to the credits (no black in between) and then leave the credits on screen for longer (8 seconds)...then have those fade to white.

    2) I left a comment on your blog asking you to upload the shots (see Basecamp too) so I can help you tomorrow.

    3) You should have credits at the beginning (just like all movies/shorts do). Start with the title of the film and then you can have that fade into the start of the film (first shot).

    ReplyDelete

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited