Friday 27 March 2020

Trying out some animation on toppers. @Alan

once buzz me has come and flew onto cake this scene is next so I'm trying to make it look like the toppers have noticed me and I've looked at them looking at me..Ive been using weighted tangents and trying to space it ok. Next I want to give the other toppers in scenes a go also the paint pots. I'm saving this as a shot pass for the shot. Im going to try to pre and post infinity the pots.
The next thing I want to animate is topper flying in shots so maybe some of the stuff in Shot 7.







Some renders:








4 comments:

  1. Hey Georgia. Move the row of pots left, then add another (total of 5). Then move them down and create two more rows of post above (total of 15). Like the Muppets (below) but a perfect grid of 3 rows with 5 in each.

    https://fiverr-res.cloudinary.com/images/t_main1,q_auto,f_auto/gigs/658342/original/The_Muppet_Show_w_Lori_Hicks_timeline_coverfiverr/take-you-facebook-profile-picture-and-make-you-a-muppets-show-timeline-cover-photo.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note: No need to make a set of have 'floors' or anything. Just have them in a black space.

    ReplyDelete

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited