Friday 7 February 2020

Been working on the props/shaders/texture






I like how the paint pot is going I think I need to make the lid bit more transparent. The paint is a separate object inside. The label was done on photoshop and I used fonts then I tried to use the brushes and erasing parts to get the wearer affect on the citadel part and also tools to add more shapes I needed. Then I did the red part that goes around. etc. the hyper shade was the Arnold method with two mixed shader for the plastic/see-through. one was the logo in black and the other in colour and flattened images on their own these were the textures. ( Alan showed me )






The dice are just shaders. I selected the pips by selecting four faces on every side and I grew the selection and g automatically increases the amount it grows the selection again. (Emily showed me was helpful.)



The brush I tried to get metalness and a shine on the brush handle and the end of the brush I have textured to be cartoony like my characters hair.







Recently I modelled a character base. So my character can look like it is a miniature. 
Everything is going to be more like a real life scale now as I think if its like that it will make more sense so a small miniature and the size of the brush and pot and everything the right kinda size in comparison because I'm extracting the Buzz part out so it doesn't make sense the sizes I was going for a toy story aesthetic before where everything was huge.






No comments:

Post a Comment

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited