Saturday 26 October 2019

shoulder piece and updates I hadn't posted.@Alan





 
So I have been trying to model a really basic shoulder piece but it needs a lot of work, it doesn't have all the detail I plan on doing tomorrow.. and I'm not sure on things and there is a question of how accurate I want or need the amor to be for example I really wanna make my armor look pre heresy Iron Warrior and I think its important to refer to my miniatures rather than just my ortho as I could make the design better I don't think the ortho is enough to do it justice. I was going to try and get the armor pieces modelled so that they were available? I re-did the string for the balloon did the same things like taper but I used a cylinder as it made more sense.

2 comments:

  1. Hi - The armour, very close but not quite. It needs a bit of clean up. We'll do that on Friday. In the meantime more onto other parts of the armour. The string is fine.

    ReplyDelete

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited