Thursday 21 February 2019

Premise Idea Style

I am going to go with a style that is kind of like Paddington's 70's animation with the background not being as much of a focus as the character e.t.c and a few important props.




The reason for this is that my animation is going to be focused on my personal relationship to imaginary characters and worlds from both my childhood and present. This is to show why I like animation in the first place and has many opportunities to make humour by sharing my experiences for example I am going to be talking about how when I was younger i didn't understand why I couldn't wear my buzz costume to a family wedding. The background will be drawn.. but attention will be on me and the guise and also how I could have been at that wedding, how I saw those objects e.g. wedding cake shoots in the middle, seeing it as emperor zurg etc. 
I am going to do some drawing and figure out how I want my characters to look but I want this feeling like haven't grown up in terms of how I was with buzz is how I am with Warhammer I spend n awful time on it, it becomes an obsession and a passion to interact with that world somehow as I enjoy it more than real life. So the characters and main props 3d. Possibly vibrant colour and background less, hence paddington bear as the focus is more on the characters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited