Thursday 11 January 2018

Some Quick ideas From Script to Screen




This is my starting ideas for the project with the three elements but I have a lot more ideas to write and draw yet and figuring out other designs stories etc.. links in the elements. what I have is quite literal and thinking about what I could use like the lamp prop in the Maya pre vis if I need a lamp maybe and the environment I should produce a mind map and research and put that into my next designs and ideas and not fixate. more to come. any feedback is appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you getting stuck straight in, Georgia :)

    BUT...as you say yourself, it is important not to fixate on particular aspects of design at the moment - for example, you don't really need to be considering if the station guard genie has a pointy beard or not. Also, don't spend ages drawing beautifully rendered trains... the STORY is the most important bit at the moment, all the rest will follow!

    ReplyDelete

For_Infinity_Rendered_Edited